Speddo drive

Converts R33 Electronic Drive to Cable Drive

We offer an exchange service to convert your R33/R32 electronic speedo to cable drive.

Just ship your old drive to us, we machine and return; anywhere in the world.

Please ensure your drive is in good condition (including the drive gear).

More in this category: R35 CPMA 12 »